Where the plastic meets your vision.
Injection molding is where your product design becomes reality. APP’s plant houses state-of-the-art injection molding machines manned by highly skilled technicians. Our machines range in size from 35-ton to 310-ton, equipped with sprue pickers and end-of-arm tooling where necessary. We offer experience with a variety of commodity and engineering grade resins including high temperature and reinforced materials for components that require dimensional stability. We match the most cost-effective means of production with each part and design for automation wherever possible so the savings can be passed on directly to our customers.
- Machines 35-ton to 310-ton
- Continuous process monitoring
- Lights out, 24/7 operation
- Insert molding, thermoplastic elastomer molding, over-molding, foam molding
- Oil based heaters for high temperature materials
- Sprue pickers with end-of-arm tooling
- Automated resin loading and auxiliary equipment
- Gravimetric color feeders
- Commodity and engineering grade resins
- High performance engineering resins
- Short, medium and long runs
- Secondary operations